!. Are you named after anyone?
No. My grandfather named me. Apparently there was a song called Tracy that came out around then, but I've never heard it.
2. When was the last time you cried?
The other day while watching Call the Midwife on my DVR.
3. Do you have kids?
Yes three boys, 23, 20 and almost 17.
4. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
I doubt it. I'm rather dark and disturbing and sarcastic.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I would love to but someone would have to push me.
7. What's your favorite cereal?
Anything with tons of sugar, but I can't eat it.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Hair. My hair is down to my waist so that's what I notice.
9. What is your eye color?
10. Scary movie or happy ending?
The scarier the better.
11. Favorite smells?
12. Summer or winter?
Summer. I loathe winter but live in Wisconsin where winter lasts forever.
13. Computer or television?
Television. Especially stuff from the BBC.
14. What the furthest you ever been away from home?
I'm not sure of the mileage but I've been about a 24 hour drive away a couple of times.
15. Any special talents?
None, other than reading fast.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
18. Do you have any pets?
5 Cats and 5 dogs.
19. Favorite movie?
Gone with the Wind. Don't judge me.
20. Do you have any siblings?
2 brothers that I claim and one I don't.
21 What do you want to be when you grow up?
When I was a kid I wanted to be a vet but now I just want to be paid to read.